Safe and Resilient Works
Possessing the DISTINCTIVE provides the guarantee that the work has security measures in:
- Avoid negative risks
- Minimize negative risks
- Control risks
- Evolution of the technique
- Take advantage of strengths and opportunities
- Individual protection elements
- Collective protection elements
- Organization of work and use
- Coordination of business activities
How doy you guarantee it?
Application of ISO 31000 to develop the map of protection systems, analyzing their reliability and designing the tool that evaluates the final risk.
Multidisciplinary team of experts in the elaboration of the system and the badges (chemists, virologists, engineers, architects, etc.).
Verifying through a scoring procedure the level of compliance in each of the dimensions, weighting the total, through the result defining the level of the work
Continuous monitoring of the application of the distinctive components.